- Good old
NASA keeping track of those terrifying rocks of doom in the sky.
An Online Copy of
the 1911 Encyclopedia
- Frankly, this is just too cool to pass up.
My family has a 1908 encyclopedia,
is on the web, so it's a tad easier to manipulate.
could I be any 01101110011001010111001001100100011010010110010101110010?
Oh, and it is indeed
Bruno the Bandit
knows that thieves are the best rpg class. Here's a comic about
a none-too-bright and
a dealie where you can type in any year you want. Nifty, no?
the educational (and highly entertaining) (and punctual) How Much is
- Did you know there are 20 avoirdupois grains in an apothecary scruple?!
- The Science Romance Role Playing Game. It takes good old 19th century
sci-fi and makes 'em for
It's like some kind of crazy, pizza-induced dream come true!
- What gamers say. Me, I'm no gamer, I'm
more of a slacker. Too lazy to goof off, how's that? But
steampunk stuff they have. Good ideas.
Guess The Dictator/Sit-Com
- A great game brought to you by some random internet peoples.
Good ole random
- Crazy ideas
coming at you from every direction. Personally, I like it, but
that's just 'cause I like crazy ideas.
makes me laugh and, unlike so much humor nowadays, doesn't contain filth.
Just flash animation, good
a whole bunch of crazy creativity.
- Sweet dancing peanut butter! This thing has
from Aarakocra to Zzzax. Spans
Who to Marvel Comics to Star Wars to you name it. So many hours
could be spent.
Real Life Comics
- A comic about Real Life. Sorta. Well, at least mostly.
Except for the time machine. Anyway, it's funny
Today in Science History
what nifty science events happened on special days. Wow, this is geeky,
but that's okay.
Star Wars Interactive Story Archives
- An elegant website for a more civilized age.
- Your online source for everything evil. You can do Christmas
Got a link I should have? E-mail